Here's a wonderful submission by Diane who has a great Youtube channel, Character Crafts.This is a simple photo frame inspired by the princess Rapunzel you can make with your little princess.
- 2 different colors construction paper(pink and purple here)
- child's photo
- thin ribbon or yarn for the hair
- glitter glue
- Trace and cut out a large rectangle from colored paper, this is the tower.
- Trace and cut out a triangle for the roof and door in the other color.
- Cut out a window near the top of the rectangle.
- Glue on the roof and door pieces.
- Decorate with glitter glue and sparkles.
- Cut the photo to size and glue to the back of the photo frame.
- Cu three lengths of yarn or ribbon and braid into Rapunzel's hair and glue to the top of the picture hanging down. Voila!
Here's Diane's complete video tutorial. Please check out her other great craft ideas on youtube.
Feel free to submit your crafty ideas and see them featured on Preschool Crafts for Kids*.