Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winter I Spy Bottle Craft

I absolutely love this idea. Kids love I spy stuff and this is a great 3D I spy bottle craft for a winter theme.

Materials:

  • cleaned out clean plastic bottle with cap, jar, or even a strong zip lock bag would work
  • white filler material; raw rice, foam packing pellets, etc.
  • colorful spangles
  • small winter or Christmas theme toys, ornaments, or erasers(trains, toys, presents, snowmen, candy canes, Christmas trees, etc.

Directions:

  1. Fill the bottle mostly with white filler material and some colorful spangles. Then put in the I spy toys.
  2. Screw on the cap tightly and shake. Let kids turn it and try and find the hidden shapes.
You can go crazy with this. Make a bottle for any season or theme; summer, fall, dinosaurs, ABC,. etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...