- large sheet of card stock
- crayons or color pencils
- green construction paper and shamrock template
- Beforehand, cut lots of shamrocks from green paper.
- First, draw a large circle with red crayon or pencil. Then draw an orange circle inside the red one. Follow ROY G. BIV, until you've drawn the whole rainbow ring.
- Cut out the rainbow and cut out the middle to make a doughnut shape.
- Glue shamrocks all around the ring.
- Punch a hole or put some tape and hang up.
Source: Activity Village