This is a classic spring flower craft. Use a hand print cut outs and a pipe cleaners to make beautiful lilies. Equally great for Easter or Mother's Day.
- white paper
- green construction paper
- green and orange pipe cleaners
- Fold a piece of green construction paper in half and trace a long lea shape. Cut out from the fold so you get a double leaf joined in the middle.
- Trace your hand on white paper and cut out.
- Take a short length of orange pipe cleaner and twist it to the end of a long green pipe cleaner so the ens stick up like a "V" with droopy ears. This is the flower's center.
- Wrap the hand print around the top of the green pipe cleaner and tape in place.
- Poke a hole in the middle of the double laves and thread onto the pipe cleaner stem.
- Wrap tape around the stem below the leaves to they stay in place.