This Father's Day "Dad Rocks" paperweight is made from salt dough and pebbles. A natural looking gift creation for Dad's special day.
- Make salt dough by mixing flour, salt, and water in a bowl. Add more flour as necessary. It shouldn't be too sticky or dry.
- Mold salt dough with your hands, knead a few times. Place onto a cookie sheet.
- Flatten out and press small stones into the salt dough that spell "Dad Rocks".
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for 2-.5 hours until dry.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- If desired, brush your paperweight with an acrylic sealer or coat sealer.