Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Father's Day Handprint "Daddy and Me" Craft

Pin It

This is a great and simple Father's Day craft that any Dad will love. So simple.


  • White paper
  • construction paper
  • 2 colors of paint
  • brushes
  • glue


  1. Paint Daddy's hand and press onto white paper. Allow to dry.
  2. Paint your child's hand a different color and press in the middle of Daddy's palm. Allow to dry.
  3. Glue white paper onto a piece of construction paper for a frame. It looks better if the construction paper matches Daddy's color.
  4. Write the child's name and date.
  5. Write "Daddy and Me" for the title.
Milly Bee

1 comment:

  1. Good evening. This is such a cute Father's Day craft. I am not sure when I pinned it, but I was just seeing it again today. I am putting together a Father's Day Round Up for my Littles Learning Link Up and was wondering if I could include this post. I will be linking back here and including an image in my round up collage.
    You can contact me at
    My blog is Tots and Me...Growing Up Together.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...