- Styrofoam cones
- Fun Fur(from a local craft store)
- white craft glue
- colored google eyes
- straight pins
- Place the fun fur face down on the table. Start at one edge and roll the cone up in the fur, marking the bottom curve with a marker.
- Unravel the cone and mark the top curve. Include about an extra 1 inch on the edge of the fur piece. This will be the flap you glue over on top when you glue on your cone.
- Cut out the fur.
- Apply glue all over the back of the fur and roll up the cone inside wrapping the flap over the top. This part will be the back of your ghost. Stick in some straight pins to hold in place. Allow to dry.
- Blow a little bit on the face and glue on the eyes.
- Shake upside down or use a hair dryer for an extra fluffy look.
Source: Crafts 'n Coffee