Here's an easy Olympic rings craft in honor of the 2012 London Olympics. All you need is some paper cups and paint.
- 5 paper cups
- light blue, black, red, yellow and green paint
- 5 shallow dishes
- white paper
- Teach kids about the Olympic flag, it's colors and meaning. Each ring represents the 5 continents and there is at least one or two colors in each flag of the world.
- Put each color paint in a shallow dish.
- Press the mouth of a paper cup and press onto the white paper.
- Repeat for each ring in the flag.