Here's a really fun Thanksgiving Paper Plate Turkey face craft inspired from the book, A Plump and Perky Turkey.
- paper plate
- various colors of paint
- red and yellow construction paper
- card stock
- google eyes.
- Cut a little triangle flap in the middle of the plate for the beak.
- Paint the whole center of the turkey brown and use bold, multi-colored strokes around the rim. Allow to dry.
- Cut a little yellow triangle for the beak and glue on the flap. Cut out and glue on a red waddle.
- Cut large circles from card stock and glue on the face.
- Glue google eyes in the circles.