This telescope craft is simple and easy to make.
- paper towel roll or Saran Wrap roll
- blue tissue paper
- Saran Wrap
- little blue star spangles or stickers
- rubber band
- Paint your Saran Wrtap roll and allow to dry.
- Cut a small square of blue tissue paper and wrap around thye end of the cardboard tube.
- Glue little stars onto the tissue paper.
- Wrap a pieve of plastic wrap around the end of the tube over the tissue paper and secure with a rubber band.
- Decorate the shaft of the telescope with stars and moons if you like.
- Look through the telescope at a light source and see the stars.