For a winter or weather theme, you can make this simple snow cloud craft.
- blue construction paper
- white paper
- yarn or string
- cotton balls or batting
- Trace and cut out a cloud shape from blue paper.
- Cut three squares about 5 inch from white paper.
- Fold the white papers and cut at random points to make original snowflakes.
- Tape snowflakes to lengths of string and then tape to the back of the cloud.
- Glue cotton balls to the front of the cloud.
- Hang up on the wall, window, or ceiling as a mobile.