Here's a great looking mobile craft for St. Patrick's Day.
- construction paper
- card stock
- St. Patrick's Day motif templates(leprechaun, shamrocks, rainbow, pot of gold)
- hole punch
- Cut 2 strips about 4" wide down the length of a sheet of green construction paper.
- Tape or staple the lengths together end to end to make one long strip.
- Write "Happy St. Patrick's Day along the strip and decorate with glitter. Allow to dry.
- Roll and staple the strip into a big loop.
- Prepare St. Patrick's Day motif templates on card stock for children to color or print out in color.
- Punch holes on the motifs and holes around the bottom of the loop. Attach with strings.
- Punch holes in the top, tie strings and hang up.