For Summer School or beach theme, you can make a cute sand castle on the beach.
- sheet of blue construction paper
- beige construction paper
- a little white paper
- yellow tissue paper
- crab template
- novelty sea/beach pasta or shell pasta
- paints, brushes, trays
- Beforehand, paint various theme pasta in different colors and allow to dry.
- Cut a simple sand castle shape from beige/tan paper, crinkle it up and smooth out again for a textured surface.
- Cut the yellow tissue paper into little squares and glue on the bottom third of the blue paper for the beach.
- Cut and decorate a little triangular flag from white paper and glue to a toothpick.
- Glue the sand castle on the beach with the flag behind and glue on the pasta shells.
- Glue on a little crab and add a sun if you wish.